[home][rumors and news][model release matrix][dealer network][desktop calendar][exhaust notes][tov forums][links][search][sponsors][garage][login]

Tire Rack Upgrade Garage
 Search for a Dealer:
 Canadian Flag US Flag
 Honda Acura
 ZIP  
Acura announces new "PMC Edition" models, to be "hand-crafted" at the PMC
More.......................
American Honda reports March 2019 sales
More.......................
2020 Accords already appearing in dealer order system
More.......................
Is Acura going to reveal a new Legend at Pebble Beach this year?
More.......................
Honda reports February Sales
More.......................
Honda revealing production RWD prototype of Urban EV Concept at the Geneva International Motorshow
More.......................
BBC: Honda set to close Swindon factory in 2022
More.......................
Nikkei: Honda enters agreement with CATL for battery supply contract through 2027
More.......................
CR-V --> Re: CR-V MMC guesses
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: Tesla is killing Panasonic!(breaking front page of all Japanese papers today)
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: I'M BACK IN THE HONDA GAME!!!!!
Join Discussion......
Spy Shots --> Re: On my way to work...
Join Discussion......
Civic --> Re: Considering Sport Touring HB: Any advice?
Join Discussion......
Type R --> Re: 2020 Phoenix Yellow CTR spotted.
Join Discussion......
Ridgeline - General Talk --> Re: Bye Bye
Join Discussion......
Fuel Cell Technology --> Re: Damn Germans... getting H2
Join Discussion......
Sales Experiences --> Re: Purchased Prices??
Join Discussion......
Repair and Maintenance --> Ebay Turbo Was All I Could Afford
Join Discussion......
The Tire Rack: Wheels and Tires Forum --> Re: The Temple of VTEC - Honda and Acura
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: Four bucks for 87 octane
Join Discussion......
IMA/Hybrids --> Re: Batteries marketplace?
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: Genesisís CRX concept
Join Discussion......
Accord --> Re: 2018 Accord 1.5T Sport CVT Impressions
Join Discussion......
2019 Honda Passport PR Photo Gallery
Read Article....................
2019 Acura NSX PR Photo Gallery
Read Article....................
First Drive: 2019 Acura ILX
Read Article....................
2019 Acura ILX PR Photo Gallery
Read Article....................
First Drive: 2019 Honda Pilot
Read Article....................
2019 Honda Pilot PR Photo Gallery
Read Article....................

[fancy] [flat] [simple]
  TOV News > Honda Announces Mid-term Business Strategy for China > > Re: I did a Photoshop again :-)

Viewing Threshold (What is this?)

Thread Page - [1]
Author
    
hondafreak1981
Profile for hondafreak1981
I did a Photoshop again :-) [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 04-10-2012 14:35
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply

nj
Profile for nj
Re: I did a Photoshop again :-) [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 04-10-2012 14:50
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
Do you have a bigger file of it? Would like to superimpose it.
hondafreak1981
Profile for hondafreak1981
Re: I did a Photoshop again :-) [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 04-10-2012 14:53
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
Hi i am sorry but the Teaserpic was so small that i nearly let it the same size.
Sorry for my bad english, i am from Germany :-(

nj
Profile for nj
Re: I did a Photoshop again :-) [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 04-10-2012 15:21
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
hondafreak1981 wrote:
Hi i am sorry but the Teaserpic was so small that i nearly let it the same size.
Sorry for my bad english, i am from Germany :-(



No problem. It looks very good. I would say though, that the rear looks a bit bloated and disproportionate to the front. Hoping the actual concept turns out like this though!

Longhorn
Profile for Longhorn
Re: I did a Photoshop again :-) [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 04-10-2012 17:03
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
I am getting an 2014 Impala vibe from it. The accent line in the rear.

http://www.autoblog.com/photos/2014-chevrolet-impala-new-york-2012/full/#photo-4939276

Looks good and agressive too.

Rgist85
Profile for Rgist85
Re: I did a Photoshop again :-) [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 04-10-2012 17:25
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
Does China buy a lot of coupes? I've always thought the Chinese market lined up pretty much with the US Market, so would a coupe be something the Chinese market would debut? I hope its the sedan.
CarGuyLee
Profile for CarGuyLee
Re: I did a Photoshop again :-) [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 04-10-2012 17:28
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
Longhorn wrote:
I am getting an 2014 Impala vibe from it. The accent line in the rear.

http://www.autoblog.com/photos/2014-chevrolet-impala-new-york-2012/full/#photo-4939276

Looks good and agressive too.



I could see why you would think that because of the Accent line, however overall profile of this photoshop reminds me of Malibu....the rear tail and something about the greenhouse.

In any case it looks good to me, agressive.

according2kev
Profile for according2kev
Re: I did a Photoshop again :-) [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 04-10-2012 17:58
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
Hondafreak, that looks pretty good.

vtec_love
Profile for vtec_love
Re: I did a Photoshop again :-) [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 04-10-2012 19:41
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
Woow! That looks sick
HONDA AFVM
Profile for HONDA AFVM
Re: I did a Photoshop again :-) [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 04-11-2012 12:15
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
hondafreak1981 wrote:


Ummmmm........That's good.........You may be on to something there........The side is close, the head & tail lights are a bit different and the mirror is FOR SURE not chrome......LOL, but it looks somewhat like the picture I saw back in Dec.........the wheels for sure don't fill the gaps that much, too bad........

nj
Profile for nj
Re: I did a Photoshop again :-) [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 04-11-2012 23:55
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
HONDA AFVM wrote:
hondafreak1981 wrote:


Ummmmm........That's good.........You may be on to something there........The side is close, the head & tail lights are a bit different and the mirror is FOR SURE not chrome......LOL, but it looks somewhat like the picture I saw back in Dec.........the wheels for sure don't fill the gaps that much, too bad........



You saw a picture of the sedan back in Decmeber????? Details!

Longhorn
Profile for Longhorn
Re: I did a Photoshop again :-) [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 04-12-2012 09:41
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
nj wrote:
HONDA AFVM wrote:
hondafreak1981 wrote:


Ummmmm........That's good.........You may be on to something there........The side is close, the head & tail lights are a bit different and the mirror is FOR SURE not chrome......LOL, but it looks somewhat like the picture I saw back in Dec.........the wheels for sure don't fill the gaps that much, too bad........



You saw a picture of the sedan back in Decmeber????? Details!



Honda showed the pic of the new Accord at a dealer's meeting. HondaAFVM is probably and understandably under a gag rule after seeing the pic.

Very soon we will start seeing spy pics of the new car. Honda will probably start new gen production this summer,so they will be some early builds driving around soon enough.

HONDA AFVM
Profile for HONDA AFVM
Re: I did a Photoshop again :-) [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 04-12-2012 12:36
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
Longhorn wrote:
nj wrote:
HONDA AFVM wrote:
hondafreak1981 wrote:


Ummmmm........That's good.........You may be on to something there........The side is close, the head & tail lights are a bit different and the mirror is FOR SURE not chrome......LOL, but it looks somewhat like the picture I saw back in Dec.........the wheels for sure don't fill the gaps that much, too bad........



You saw a picture of the sedan back in Decmeber????? Details!



Honda showed the pic of the new Accord at a dealer's meeting. HondaAFVM is probably and understandably under a gag rule after seeing the pic.

Very soon we will start seeing spy pics of the new car. Honda will probably start new gen production this summer,so they will be some early builds driving around soon enough.


You are correct, but I saw a better picture then the dealer one......That was flashed on a screen for 10 seconds.....I can not say details, but I posted this before, it will be a more aggressive car, tighter and, to me, sportier.....crisp lines. The car in this picture is a nice car........

Rgist85
Profile for Rgist85
Re: I did a Photoshop again :-) [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 04-12-2012 16:13
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
it looks a Lacrosse/Impala/XTS reject.

 
Thread Page - [1]
Contact TOV | Submit Your Article | Submit Your Link | Advertise | TOV Shop | Events | Our Sponsors | TOV Archives
Copyright © 2018 Velocitech Inc. All information contained herein remains the property of Velocitech Inc.
The Temple of VTEC is not affiliated with American Honda Motor Co., Inc. TOV Policies and Guidelines - Credits - Privacy Policy
30 mobile: 0