[home][rumors and news][model release matrix][dealer network][desktop calendar][exhaust notes][tov forums][links][search][sponsors][garage][login]

Tire Rack Upgrade Garage
 Search for a Dealer:
 Canadian Flag US Flag
 Honda Acura
 ZIP  
Acura announces new "PMC Edition" models, to be "hand-crafted" at the PMC
More.......................
American Honda reports March 2019 sales
2020 Accords already appearing in dealer order system
Is Acura going to reveal a new Legend at Pebble Beach this year?
Honda reports February Sales
Honda revealing production RWD prototype of Urban EV Concept at the Geneva International Motorshow
BBC: Honda set to close Swindon factory in 2022
Nikkei: Honda enters agreement with CATL for battery supply contract through 2027
Today's Reading Links --> Re: Aston Martin Vanquish Vision
Join Discussion......
Today's Reading Links --> Aston Martin Vanquish Vision
Join Discussion......
Today's Reading Links --> Aston Martin Vanquish Vision
Join Discussion......
Today's Reading Links --> Re: Honda retooling Marysville for electrified vehicles
Join Discussion......
Accord --> Re: Accord Woes: Marysville cuts a production shift
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: Sunny came home with a mission
Join Discussion......
Passport --> Re: Passport Elite
Join Discussion......
Spy Shots --> Re: On my way to work...
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: Tesla is killing Panasonic!(breaking front page of all Japanese papers today)
Join Discussion......
The Tire Rack: Wheels and Tires Forum --> Re: The Temple of VTEC - Honda and Acura
Join Discussion......
Fuel Cell Technology --> Re: Damn Germans... getting H2
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: I'M BACK IN THE HONDA GAME!!!!!!
Join Discussion......
Today's Reading Links --> Re: German car makers colluded on emission reduction
Join Discussion......
CR-V --> Re: CR-V MMC guesses
Join Discussion......
Civic --> Re: Considering Sport Touring HB: Any advice?
Join Discussion......
2019 Honda Passport PR Photo Gallery
Read Article....................
2019 Acura NSX PR Photo Gallery
First Drive: 2019 Acura ILX
2019 Acura ILX PR Photo Gallery
First Drive: 2019 Honda Pilot
2019 Honda Pilot PR Photo Gallery

[fancy] [flat] [simple]
  TOV News > Honda Announces Mid-term Business Strategy for China > > Re: Cultural Truth

Viewing Threshold (What is this?)

Thread Page - [1]
Author

saitamahonda
Profile for saitamahonda
Cultural Truth [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 04-11-2012 04:02
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
What many people don't realize is the entwined nature of China, Korea and Japan's economy ever since before 600BC.

In recent times Japan has been the target of bitterness due to the incidences that led up to WWII, which was the occupation of Korea after it was annexed from China. That conquest was led by the Emperor of Japan, who was actually a Korean descendant. In fact much of the Imperial lineage is or has ties to Korea. The Emperor was manipulative and a mastermind who played dumb and docile. He even managed to get himself exonerated and have the majority of the blame placed on an interim general named Tojo Hideki, who was really a just a pawn in the imperial navy's scheme. Japan's imperial navy itself has a long history, and even wikipedia accurately explains how the navy of Japan has been controlled by families that existed since 600AD, which were notably Baekje nobles turned aristocrats. They were driven out by the northern Koreans of Gogureyon and Silla, which the three comprised as what was known as the Three Kingdoms. Japan, or Wa, was considered a island of smallish, docile humans called Ainu who are now being identified as being a group of people mixed with Caucasian and Egyptian genes. They had primitive tools and agriculture methods compared to the people of the Three Kingdoms.

The strife between North and South Korea also is due to Japan's occupation of Korea, where it is known that North Korean families conspired to assist the Imperial Army invade South Korea. There are blood ties between each, and South Korea's economy exists because Japan's economy and technology exists. In recent times though, the current Japanese government DPJ which is sympathetic to North Korea and South Korea, has been aiding both countries.

It has been well known amongst intellects and scholars that Japanese people are really slaves of a economy that was created by the Imperial family over generations and controlled by politcal families that are pre-dominantly of Korean descent. The Japanese people as a result have earned bitterness against them, especially the current generation who had nothing to do with the war, let alone, their parents likely were victims of the war too, being fed propaganda and forced to support an Imperial regime that ultimately got away with war crimes.

To set the facts straight, there was indeed a formal apology by Japan in the 1980's and settlements made. Korea likes to bring up the war in attempt to put down Japan whenever it can.

It is not known among many people, but Korea's economic model is to basically shut down Japan's by undercutting and producing and selling at unreasonably low retail prices, and the losses are subsidized by the Korean government which in turn asks Japan for money and always says "remember WWII". This is their tactics. The reason why Toyota and Honda were afraid of Hyundai Kia was because they knew they would be ruthless and unethical. They stole top secret documents from Toyota. They created a plant specifically to reverse engineer Japanese cars. They plucked defectors left and right. It's so much to divulge I can go on and on.

The reason why Japanese companies are trying to globalize is because, simply put, they're losing faith in Japan's system and government. The current party in power is sympathetic to North and South Korea, and is pretty much shafting the Japanese people. Its been the DPJ in recent years, the party that led Japan into war. Japan has been stagnant since then and Korea has been surging. It is not a coincidence. The last two Prime Ministers are Korean. Naoto Kan and current PM Yoshihiko Noda. Kan is not a Japanese last name, and Yoshihiko is a common name within Imperial families, where -hiko means Prince. They're so stuck up they put it in their names. Even though they are fake Princes descendant of a made-up divinity.

The current power play of N.Korea and Japan with the missile/rocket test is just that. It's a stupid political and military theatre to show off and act relevant. It's also a means to blind the general populous from the movements that are occurring that aren't reported on your daily news or CNN.

All in all, I'm sick of hearing people saying the "Japanese refuse to acknowledge this or that" when those saying that only have selective memories or partial understanding to a greater scheme that is only really understood by even a handful of westerners. It's also like saying you and I are guilty of supporting the US military's invasion of the middle east. Some of you think it was justified and others only understand very superficially what is really going on.

In fairness to the other thread's comments:
Please indulge yourself in the number of apologies by Japan and by whom. I may add that each apology was likely accompanied by some monetary compensation in secret.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_war_apology_statements_issued_by_Japan

Kongming
Profile for Kongming
Re: Cultural Truth [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 04-11-2012 06:13
Uh oh...Looks like I may have awoken something in the tall grass.

I am truly sorry, my TOV brethren.

I was afraid that my response and the other responses to Neal's seemingly innocuous question would anger some ultra-nationalist conspiracy wackjo...I mean... pseudo-intellectua...i mean sane, rational person..

Korea's really taken a beating over the years, hasn't it?

They finally get some success and respect through hard work and determination and there's people that want to dismiss and take a dump all over your achievements.

NealX
Profile for NealX
Re: Cultural Truth [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 04-11-2012 10:50
Thanks for the insight, everyone.
nm

saitamahonda
Profile for saitamahonda
Re: Cultural Truth [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 04-11-2012 22:33
Conspiracy theory rhetoric huh?

My information is all from published works by scholars and historians from around the world.

I'm not stomping on Korea's success, I'm merely bringing to light a glimpse of a truth that not many people know. I would not be wasting my time thinking about, researching, and bringing it to this forum if it was nonsensical.

Korea itself needs to start fixing it's own problems like state-taught-racism in textbooks and comics, pretending to be Japanese in business transactions or when detained by law enforcement. Determination driven by hatred will ruin a nation's people. It also keeps a country's reputation low, which is unfortunate for the Korean working class given how hard they work and high strung they are held.

TonyEX
Profile for TonyEX
Re: Cultural Truth [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 04-11-2012 22:57
saitamahonda wrote:
Conspiracy theory rhetoric huh?

My information is all from published works by scholars and historians from around the world.

I'm not stomping on Korea's success, I'm merely bringing to light a glimpse of a truth that not many people know. I would not be wasting my time thinking about, researching, and bringing it to this forum if it was nonsensical.

Korea itself needs to start fixing it's own problems like state-taught-racism in textbooks and comics, pretending to be Japanese in business transactions or when detained by law enforcement. Determination driven by hatred will ruin a nation's people. It also keeps a country's reputation low, which is unfortunate for the Korean working class given how hard they work and high strung they are held.

Korean ethnocentrism is duly noted.

Now, Neal, Jeff... please wipe these threads off the face of ToV.

Everyone, please back off.

Hell! The 02 World Cup was bad enough.

Thread Page - [1]
Contact TOV | Submit Your Article | Submit Your Link | Advertise | TOV Shop | Events | Our Sponsors | TOV Archives
Copyright © 2018 Velocitech Inc. All information contained herein remains the property of Velocitech Inc.
The Temple of VTEC is not affiliated with American Honda Motor Co., Inc. TOV Policies and Guidelines - Credits - Privacy Policy
30 mobile: 0