[home][rumors and news][model release matrix][dealer network][desktop calendar][exhaust notes][tov forums][links][search][sponsors][garage][login]

Tire Rack Upgrade Garage
 Search for a Dealer:
 Canadian Flag US Flag
 Honda Acura
 ZIP  
Honda announces changes for 2019 Civic, including new Sport trim
More.......................
When is the 2019 Accord arriving in showrooms? Maybe not until 2019
More.......................
American Honda Reports July Sales Results
More.......................
Official statement from Honda concerning flooding of Celaya factory
More.......................
News from the dealer side: 2019 HR-V, Fit, and Insight production impacted due to flooding in Celaya
More.......................
2019 Honda HR-V updated with styling tweaks, Apple CarPlay/Android Auto, and available Honda Sensing
More.......................
2019 Acura MDX Arrives with Luxury and Performance Upgrades Plus First A-Spec Variant
More.......................
SPIED IN EUROPE! Civic Type R refresh
More.......................
General Talk --> Re: '08 Honda Leather
Join Discussion......
Accord --> Re: Local dealer has a bunch of new 17 Accord Tourings in front of building.
Join Discussion......
RLX --> Re: 2019 Acura RLX
Join Discussion......
Professional Motorsports --> Re: Alonso Quits F1
Join Discussion......
TLX --> Re: Extremely fitting
Join Discussion......
RDX --> Re: Sat in an Advance - Complaints
Join Discussion......
Today's Reading Links --> Re: Alaska Airlines plane hijacked
Join Discussion......
Type R --> Re: DC-R
Join Discussion......
Ridgeline - General Talk --> Re: Ridgeline outlasts Taco in Death Valley Torture Test
Join Discussion......
Fuel Cell Technology --> Re: The FB Clarity FCEV group is full of shit
Join Discussion......
RDX --> Re: RDX - Why Espresso Interior with Grey Headliner??
Join Discussion......
Fuel Cell Technology --> Re: H2 for All... again at last!
Join Discussion......
Honda Motorcycles --> Re: Retro Honda CBX returning - yes it has an L6. July 12-18
Join Discussion......
Civic --> Re: Re:Honda Debuts 2019 Civic Sport in Sedan and Coupe Form
Join Discussion......
HR-V/Vezel --> Re: European HRV with 1.5 L VTEC Turbo engine coming Spring 2019
Join Discussion......
First Drive: 2019 Honda Insight
Read Article....................
2019 Honda Insight PR Photo Gallery
Read Article....................
First Drive: 2019 Acura RDX
Read Article....................
2019 Acura RDX Features & Specifications
Read Article....................
PR Photo Gallery - 2019 Acura RDX Advance
Read Article....................
PR Photo Gallery - 2019 Acura RDX A-Spec
Read Article....................

[fancy] [flat] [simple]
  TOV News > American Honda Reports Sales Figures for November 2017 > > Re: Clarity ..........

Viewing Threshold (What is this?)

Thread Page - [1]
Author
    
HONDA AFVM
Profile for HONDA AFVM
Clarity .......... [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 12-05-2017 09:20
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
Is that all 3 models or just the Fuel Cell?
NorCalSales
Profile for NorCalSales
Re: Clarity .......... [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 12-05-2017 15:32
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
FCEV and BEV

BEV lease got aggressive around the 20th... PHEV was released the 2nd

HONDA AFVM
Profile for HONDA AFVM
Re: Clarity .......... [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 12-06-2017 12:28
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
NorCalSales wrote:
FCEV and BEV

BEV lease got aggressive around the 20th... PHEV was released the 2nd


Most likely I'm getting the PHEV in 12 months when my lease is up.......

TonyEX
Profile for TonyEX
Re: Clarity .......... [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 12-06-2017 13:56
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
HONDA AFVM wrote:
NorCalSales wrote:
FCEV and BEV

BEV lease got aggressive around the 20th... PHEV was released the 2nd


Most likely I'm getting the PHEV in 12 months when my lease is up.......



Two white BEVs just showed up at work.

Got the email for the PHEV... hope to test drive it soon. Sad you can't get the FC, but that is really a "second" car. You need a different car for long trips.

HONDA AFVM
Profile for HONDA AFVM
Re: Clarity .......... [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 12-06-2017 23:48
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
TonyEX wrote:
HONDA AFVM wrote:
NorCalSales wrote:
FCEV and BEV

BEV lease got aggressive around the 20th... PHEV was released the 2nd


Most likely I'm getting the PHEV in 12 months when my lease is up.......



Two white BEVs just showed up at work.

Got the email for the PHEV... hope to test drive it soon. Sad you can't get the FC, but that is really a "second" car. You need a different car for long trips.


Tony are you OK with the fires?

TonyEX
Profile for TonyEX
Re: Clarity .......... [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 12-09-2017 16:20
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
HONDA AFVM wrote:
TonyEX wrote:
HONDA AFVM wrote:
NorCalSales wrote:
FCEV and BEV

BEV lease got aggressive around the 20th... PHEV was released the 2nd


Most likely I'm getting the PHEV in 12 months when my lease is up.......



Two white BEVs just showed up at work.

Got the email for the PHEV... hope to test drive it soon. Sad you can't get the FC, but that is really a "second" car. You need a different car for long trips.


Tony are you OK with the fires?



Yes, thanks. They are way North and South of us.


 
Thread Page - [1]
Contact TOV | Submit Your Article | Submit Your Link | Advertise | TOV Shop | Events | Our Sponsors | TOV Archives
Copyright © 2018 Velocitech Inc. All information contained herein remains the property of Velocitech Inc.
The Temple of VTEC is not affiliated with American Honda Motor Co., Inc. TOV Policies and Guidelines - Credits - Privacy Policy
29 mobile: 0