[home][rumors and news][model release matrix][dealer network][desktop calendar][exhaust notes][tov forums][links][search][sponsors][garage][login]

Tire Rack Upgrade Garage
 Search for a Dealer:
 Canadian Flag US Flag
 Honda Acura
 ZIP  
Acura announces new "PMC Edition" models, to be "hand-crafted" at the PMC
More.......................
American Honda reports March 2019 sales
More.......................
2020 Accords already appearing in dealer order system
More.......................
Is Acura going to reveal a new Legend at Pebble Beach this year?
More.......................
Honda reports February Sales
More.......................
Honda revealing production RWD prototype of Urban EV Concept at the Geneva International Motorshow
More.......................
BBC: Honda set to close Swindon factory in 2022
More.......................
Nikkei: Honda enters agreement with CATL for battery supply contract through 2027
More.......................
CR-V --> Re: CR-V MMC guesses
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: Tesla is killing Panasonic!(breaking front page of all Japanese papers today)
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: I'M BACK IN THE HONDA GAME!!!!!
Join Discussion......
Spy Shots --> Re: On my way to work...
Join Discussion......
Civic --> Re: Considering Sport Touring HB: Any advice?
Join Discussion......
Type R --> Re: 2020 Phoenix Yellow CTR spotted.
Join Discussion......
Ridgeline - General Talk --> Re: Bye Bye
Join Discussion......
Fuel Cell Technology --> Re: Damn Germans... getting H2
Join Discussion......
Sales Experiences --> Re: Purchased Prices??
Join Discussion......
Repair and Maintenance --> Ebay Turbo Was All I Could Afford
Join Discussion......
The Tire Rack: Wheels and Tires Forum --> Re: The Temple of VTEC - Honda and Acura
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: Four bucks for 87 octane
Join Discussion......
IMA/Hybrids --> Re: Batteries marketplace?
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: Genesisís CRX concept
Join Discussion......
Accord --> Re: 2018 Accord 1.5T Sport CVT Impressions
Join Discussion......
2019 Honda Passport PR Photo Gallery
Read Article....................
2019 Acura NSX PR Photo Gallery
Read Article....................
First Drive: 2019 Acura ILX
Read Article....................
2019 Acura ILX PR Photo Gallery
Read Article....................
First Drive: 2019 Honda Pilot
Read Article....................
2019 Honda Pilot PR Photo Gallery
Read Article....................

[fancy] [flat] [simple]
TOV Forums > General Talk > > Re: New Honda Envix

Go to:

Viewing Threshold (What is this?)

Thread Page - [1]
Author
  Post New Thread
longhorn
Profile for longhorn
New Honda Envix    (Score: 1, Normal) 03-14-2019 09:16
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
http://www.burlappcar.com/2019/03/new-honda-envix.html



Burlapp seems to think this may be the Crider based. With Honda moving to a "simpler" design language, could this grille be a peak into it?

sadlerau
Profile for sadlerau
Re: New Honda Envix    (Score: 1, Normal) 03-14-2019 09:37
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
Looks " old fashioned". The grill area looks better than the brow effect, to me.

But I can't see it generating much traffic based on its looks.

sennaFAN
Profile for sennaFAN
Re: New Honda Envix    (Score: 1, Normal) 03-14-2019 12:06
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
Please God no. It looks dowdy and ancient
superchg2
Profile for superchg2
Re: New Honda Envix    (Score: 1, Normal) 03-14-2019 12:09
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
Barforama!
qingcong
Profile for qingcong
Re: New Honda Envix    (Score: 1, Normal) 03-14-2019 17:02
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
Wow, what a looker!
Hondatalover
Profile for Hondatalover
Re: New Honda Envix    (Score: 1, Normal) 03-14-2019 18:51
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
The grill should have been used on the Urban EV things
sadlerau
Profile for sadlerau
Re: New Honda Envix    (Score: 1, Normal) 03-14-2019 20:25
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
Looking at photos of the show car, the front grill inserts reminded me of a mid 00s JDM Odessy, which I happened to walk past in a shopping centre car park just last night.









And one for Tony!!


Midi_Amp
Profile for Midi_Amp
Re: New Honda Envix    (Score: 1, Normal) 03-14-2019 20:58
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
I'm not feeling it to be honest, in fact I prefer the chrome brow over this. I don't know, China Honda cars are its own thing. Spirior, Avancier, UR-V, XR-V, and Gienia, all have its own front end design that took some element of the chrome brow, but some is just its own design. The Gienia (City hatchback) looks like a Nissan even.



I'm probably going to wait and see the new nose applied to global model like the Civic/Fit/CR-V.

qingcong
Profile for qingcong
Re: New Honda Envix    (Score: 1, Normal) 03-14-2019 22:50
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
qingcong wrote:
Wow, what a looker!


And by looker I mean stinker.

sadlerau
Profile for sadlerau
Re: New Honda Envix    (Score: 1, Normal) 03-14-2019 22:53
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
qingcong wrote:
qingcong wrote:
Wow, what a looker!


And by looker I mean stinker.



We didn't think your taste was soo bad. :D

KaizenDo
Profile for KaizenDo
Re: New Honda Envix    (Score: 1, Normal) 03-17-2019 08:53
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
Midi_Amp wrote:
I'm not feeling it to be honest, in fact I prefer the chrome brow over this. I don't know, China Honda cars are its own thing. Spirior, Avancier, UR-V, XR-V, and Gienia, all have its own front end design that took some element of the chrome brow, but some is just its own design. The Gienia (City hatchback) looks like a Nissan even.



I'm probably going to wait and see the new nose applied to global model like the Civic/Fit/CR-V.



I just noticed we've got a lot in common bro. Besides the love for the Freed, i also prefer Honda cars with crome on the front.

Midi_Amp
Profile for Midi_Amp
Re: New Honda Envix    (Score: 1, Normal) 03-17-2019 09:21
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
KaizenDo wrote:
Midi_Amp wrote:
I'm not feeling it to be honest, in fact I prefer the chrome brow over this. I don't know, China Honda cars are its own thing. Spirior, Avancier, UR-V, XR-V, and Gienia, all have its own front end design that took some element of the chrome brow, but some is just its own design. The Gienia (City hatchback) looks like a Nissan even.



I'm probably going to wait and see the new nose applied to global model like the Civic/Fit/CR-V.



I just noticed we've got a lot in common bro. Besides the love for the Freed, i also prefer Honda cars with crome on the front.


I'm not that big of a fan for chromes, but a tasteful application would be nice to look at. Current Honda chrome brows aren't that big of a problem for me, but I can see why the opposite side would hate it. I do love the Honda E styling though, so again, as long the applications are good, I'm all for it (not the Envix).


 
Thread Page - [1]
Go to:
Contact TOV | Submit Your Article | Submit Your Link | Advertise | TOV Shop | Events | Our Sponsors | TOV Archives
Copyright © 2018 Velocitech Inc. All information contained herein remains the property of Velocitech Inc.
The Temple of VTEC is not affiliated with American Honda Motor Co., Inc. TOV Policies and Guidelines - Credits - Privacy Policy
30 mobile: 0