[home][rumors and news][model release matrix][dealer network][desktop calendar][exhaust notes][tov forums][links][search][sponsors][garage][login]

Tire Rack Upgrade Garage
 Search for a Dealer:
 Canadian Flag US Flag
 Honda Acura
 ZIP  
Acura announces new "PMC Edition" models, to be "hand-crafted" at the PMC
More.......................
American Honda reports March 2019 sales
2020 Accords already appearing in dealer order system
Is Acura going to reveal a new Legend at Pebble Beach this year?
Honda reports February Sales
Honda revealing production RWD prototype of Urban EV Concept at the Geneva International Motorshow
BBC: Honda set to close Swindon factory in 2022
Nikkei: Honda enters agreement with CATL for battery supply contract through 2027
CR-V --> Re: CR-V MMC guesses
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: Tesla is killing Panasonic!(breaking front page of all Japanese papers today)
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: I'M BACK IN THE HONDA GAME!!!!!
Join Discussion......
Spy Shots --> Re: On my way to work...
Join Discussion......
Civic --> Re: Considering Sport Touring HB: Any advice?
Join Discussion......
Type R --> Re: 2020 Phoenix Yellow CTR spotted.
Join Discussion......
Ridgeline - General Talk --> Re: Bye Bye
Join Discussion......
Fuel Cell Technology --> Re: Damn Germans... getting H2
Join Discussion......
Sales Experiences --> Re: Purchased Prices??
Join Discussion......
Repair and Maintenance --> Ebay Turbo Was All I Could Afford
Join Discussion......
The Tire Rack: Wheels and Tires Forum --> Re: The Temple of VTEC - Honda and Acura
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: Four bucks for 87 octane
Join Discussion......
IMA/Hybrids --> Re: Batteries marketplace?
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: Genesis’s CRX concept
Join Discussion......
Accord --> Re: 2018 Accord 1.5T Sport CVT Impressions
Join Discussion......
2019 Honda Passport PR Photo Gallery
Read Article....................
2019 Acura NSX PR Photo Gallery
First Drive: 2019 Acura ILX
2019 Acura ILX PR Photo Gallery
First Drive: 2019 Honda Pilot
2019 Honda Pilot PR Photo Gallery

[fancy] [flat] [simple]
TOV Forums > General Talk > > Re: Honda / Acura Shakeup?

Go to:

Viewing Threshold (What is this?)

Thread Page - 1 2 3 4 [5] 6
Author
  Post New Thread
NealX
Profile for NealX
Re: Honda / Acura Shakeup?    (Score: 1, Normal) 03-22-2019 08:50
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
Mechanic wrote:
TonyEX wrote: . . . I grew up in a 2CV . . .

Jesus, Mary and Joseph! You poor bastard.

Waits for lyrics...

Waldo
Profile for Waldo
Re: Honda / Acura Shakeup?    (Score: 1, Normal) 03-22-2019 12:11
Back to the Shakeup . . .

In 1986 Acura was launched with two rebadged Asian Hondas, the Legend and the Integra. Rebadging Hondas is the basis of Acura history. The Legend was created so Honda executives could drive Honda branded vehicles befitting their stature. The Integra was created to be a performance stepup from the Civic. Both were probably destined for North America after a trial run in Japan.

In 1986 there was some logic in creating the separate Acura division. Honda dealers were poorly equipped to cater to upscale buyers. Many were in unappealing stores. Because Civics and Accords were waiting list items, they really only needed checkout register clerks to take orders, not skilled customer oriented sales staff.

American marketing execs knew the Legend would be a tough sell in Honda dealerships. Someone among them created the idea of a separate brand and dealership organization. The Integra was included to give those dealers something lower priced to sell.

Move forward to the present. Honda stores are now first class establishments in most locations. Selling $50K cars is not a problem for them. Honda dealers outnumber Acura stores about 8 to 1. Both divisions sell around 45 to 47 vehicles per dealer per month. Even temporarily keeping the Acura brand active, moving those sales to Honda stores would be a huge benefit to the dealers, It would allow them to sell off unnecessary real estate, and use marketing dollars more effectively.

Realistically, "Tier 1" means nothing to most buyers, as vehicles are rapidly fading as a status symbol. Younger buyers today look for content and gadgetry, not a badge to make them feel important.

TonyEX
Profile for TonyEX
Re: Honda / Acura Shakeup?    (Score: 1, Normal) 03-22-2019 17:15
Mechanic wrote:

Again, as I've written before in these pages (but can't find it), the back seat of our 2CV was a fancy canvas (!!) and metal contraption. There were three longitudinal metal supports. If you sat on the middle of the seat, your butt would be split in two pieces, even if you were a 70 lb kid. Now, my mom made me a very nice double pillow for me to sit on. It somewhat isolated my poor butt from the seat, but:

(1) It raised me so I had a better way out the front
(2) The car had no seatbelts... you go figure that one out.

At least, the 2CV, being air cooled, did not overheat like all those poor Seat 600s by the side of the road on those hot days driving down the freeway to the beach. It just burnt oil, that was all.

It was indeed one of France's best ever designs. Indeed, one of the best transportation devices made to roam the Earth, except, of course, our American Interstates and freeways. Rugged, simple, reliable, tenacious and SLOW.

Nick GravesX
Profile for Nick GravesX
Re: Honda / Acura Shakeup?    (Score: 1, Normal) 03-24-2019 05:30
Waldo wrote:

In 1986 Acura was launched with two rebadged Asian Hondas, the Legend and the Integra. Rebadging Hondas is the basis of Acura history. The Legend was created so Honda executives could drive Honda branded vehicles befitting their stature. The Integra was created to be a performance stepup from the Civic. Both were probably destined for North America after a trial run in Japan.

In 1986 there was some logic in creating the separate Acura division. Honda dealers were poorly equipped to cater to upscale buyers. Many were in unappealing stores. Because Civics and Accords were waiting list items, they really only needed checkout register clerks to take orders, not skilled customer oriented sales staff.

American marketing execs knew the Legend would be a tough sell in Honda dealerships. Someone among them created the idea of a separate brand and dealership organization. The Integra was included to give those dealers something lower priced to sell.

Move forward to the present. Honda stores are now first class establishments in most locations. Selling $50K cars is not a problem for them. Honda dealers outnumber Acura stores about 8 to 1. Both divisions sell around 45 to 47 vehicles per dealer per month. Even temporarily keeping the Acura brand active, moving those sales to Honda stores would be a huge benefit to the dealers, It would allow them to sell off unnecessary real estate, and use marketing dollars more effectively.

Realistically, "Tier 1" means nothing to most buyers, as vehicles are rapidly fading as a status symbol. Younger buyers today look for content and gadgetry, not a badge to make them feel important.

Does this have a ring of familiarity? It's not identical but...

Every wonder what Honda Verno was or what it stood for? Honda Clio & Primo? Ever notice that in Japan certain Honda’s had special showrooms that they were sold by? Welcome to Honda’s unique “boutiques”; i.e. a chain of specialized Honda Dealerships, which all came about due to the release of the new Honda Prelude model. Officially established on July 1978, Honda wanted to make it simple to buy a car and what better way than to start with your own brand of chains to distinguish what type of car to purchase. It also was to support the launch of the new Prelude, being it’s first major model.The following models were sold under the Honda Verno name.

Prelude
Accord (1st generation & partial 2nd generation)
Civic (1st generation & partial 2nd generation)
Ballade
Quint
Vigor
CR-X
Integra
SJ Integra
S2000
Sabre
NSX
Verno Dealerships also sold Honda’s sporty utility selection later in the mid to late 90’s with the following models:

CR-V
MDX
Element
Crossroads (Land Rover OEM model)

Vtec_rally
Profile for Vtec_rally
Re: Honda / Acura Shakeup?    (Score: 1, Normal) 03-24-2019 06:51
Waldo wrote:

--

-- At present there are no Acura's that are rebadged Honda's, except for the NSX. If the recently introduced RDX was a complete flop, then I could see Honda reconsidering their continued investment in the brand, but it has been a successful launch, sales wise. Why would Honda dump Acura now when the 1st rollout of the new design language and packaging has been a sales success. Even Hyunda has conceded that they cannot sell cars in the near luxury or luxury market, and in turn they have launched the Genesis brand. They already have another brand called Kia, which in my opinion is more distinctive and maybe more upmarket then Hyundai. However, they felt the necessity to launch another brand to try and reach luxury buyers or their existing consumers who may want to aspire to something with more brand cache in the future.

The Honda brand is still seen as more of an economy brand and mass market in its orientation, while the Acura brand is seen as having more of a near luxury brand cache. Simply adding the Rdx, Mdx etc... to the Honda brand and then thinking that people will buy them with a Honda badge even at just $5000 or $10000 more then the existing Honda lineup is no guarantee that they will sell. More then likely, people will simply just downsize to the lower priced cars in thei Honda lineup or buy one of the new cheaper models from Mercedes, BMW etc...Why would anyone spend the extra dough when the badge on the car is still Honda ?

From what I understand, Hyundai was going to launch the Genesis brand within their existing Hyundai stores, and provide them with their own space within these dealerships, but they quickly changed course on that idea when they realized it might not work. Now they are building separate Genesis dealerships instead. Even Mazda is having a hard time moving upmarket, the success of this initiative is dubious at best. I wonder if they wish they would've launched the "Amati" brand after all. Though I'm not sure that they could've sustained the investment necessary for a separate luxury brand. Volkswagen tried to go upmarket in the past and recently gave up on that idea. They are now selling cheaper cars, as consumers in N. America recoiled at the idea of buying pricey VW's when they could jump into an Audi for a few thousand dollars more.

I don't see Acura going anywhere, unless there is a huge calamity and Honda is near bankruptcy in the future

MSZ
Profile for MSZ
Re: Honda / Acura Shakeup?    (Score: 1, Normal) 03-24-2019 09:19
Vtec_rally wrote:
Waldo wrote:

--

-- At present there are no Acura's that are rebadged Honda's, except for the NSX. If the recently introduced RDX was a complete flop, then I could see Honda reconsidering their continued investment in the brand, but it has been a successful launch, sales wise. Why would Honda dump Acura now when the 1st rollout of the new design language and packaging has been a sales success. Even Hyunda has conceded that they cannot sell cars in the near luxury or luxury market, and in turn they have launched the Genesis brand. They already have another brand called Kia, which in my opinion is more distinctive and maybe more upmarket then Hyundai. However, they felt the necessity to launch another brand to try and reach luxury buyers or their existing consumers who may want to aspire to something with more brand cache in the future.

The Honda brand is still seen as more of an economy brand and mass market in its orientation, while the Acura brand is seen as having more of a near luxury brand cache. Simply adding the Rdx, Mdx etc... to the Honda brand and then thinking that people will buy them with a Honda badge even at just $5000 or $10000 more then the existing Honda lineup is no guarantee that they will sell. More then likely, people will simply just downsize to the lower priced cars in thei Honda lineup or buy one of the new cheaper models from Mercedes, BMW etc...Why would anyone spend the extra dough when the badge on the car is still Honda ?

From what I understand, Hyundai was going to launch the Genesis brand within their existing Hyundai stores, and provide them with their own space within these dealerships, but they quickly changed course on that idea when they realized it might not work. Now they are building separate Genesis dealerships instead. Even Mazda is having a hard time moving upmarket, the success of this initiative is dubious at best. I wonder if they wish they would've launched the "Amati" brand after all. Though I'm not sure that they could've sustained the investment necessary for a separate luxury brand. Volkswagen tried to go upmarket in the past and recently gave up on that idea. They are now selling cheaper cars, as consumers in N. America recoiled at the idea of buying pricey VW's when they could jump into an Audi for a few thousand dollars more.

I don't see Acura going anywhere, unless there is a huge calamity and Honda is near bankruptcy in the future

RLX = Honda Legend elsewhere.

In fact the Honda badged one has more features than the Acura ones like the rear seat center console.

lexusgs
Profile for lexusgs
Re: Honda / Acura Shakeup?    (Score: 1, Normal) 03-24-2019 14:36
MSZ wrote:
Vtec_rally wrote:
Waldo wrote:

--

In fact the Honda badged one has more features than the Acura ones like the rear seat center console.

That is absolutely crazy why they would not put the rear seat controls in US Acura's for the RLX. Why would they hold that back? They spent the money on the engineering and don't bother to put it in the US RLX flagship which would at least help with its image. Makes no sense.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=19&v=PFb-wBBLRKY

fishchan
Profile for fishchan
Re: Honda / Acura Shakeup?    (Score: 1, Normal) 03-24-2019 21:01
MSZ wrote:

lol.

Is this a Honda problem, Acrua problem, or USA problem??

TonyEX
Profile for TonyEX
Re: Honda / Acura Shakeup?    (Score: 1, Normal) 03-25-2019 17:15
NealX wrote:
Mechanic wrote:

Waits for lyrics...

One cheek over either side Sweet Jesus
One cheek over either side
Siting downtown on the back seat of mom's car
One cheek to either side

Grace141
Profile for Grace141
Re: Honda / Acura Shakeup?    (Score: 1, Normal) 03-25-2019 18:53
TonyEX wrote:
NealX wrote:
Mechanic wrote:

Waits for lyrics...

One cheek to either side

Flips a coin to see whether you're really a Brewer and Shipley enthusiast. If you start quoting England Dan and John Ford Coley...

RolledaNsx
Profile for RolledaNsx
Re: Honda / Acura Shakeup?    (Score: 1, Normal) 03-25-2019 23:47
Fresh rumor from Japan.

Honda is talking about pulling Acura from China!

That happens and the writing on the wall is the end of the Acura brand.

lexusgs
Profile for lexusgs
Re: Honda / Acura Shakeup?    (Score: 1, Normal) 03-26-2019 00:40
RolledaNsx wrote:
Fresh rumor from Japan.

Big fail for Honda. Dad already said he won't ever buy another Honda product again if they throw in the towel for Acura in the US. I would not be surprised if other buyers give up on Honda too if they kill Acura.

THX17201
Profile for THX17201
Re: Honda / Acura Shakeup?    (Score: 1, Normal) 03-26-2019 00:47
lexusgs wrote:
RolledaNsx wrote:
Fresh rumor from Japan.

Big fail for Honda. Dad already said he won't ever buy another Honda product again if they throw in the towel for Acura in the US. I would not be surprised if other buyers give up on Honda too if they kill Acura.

I would be surprised if many buyers gave up on Honda becuase of Acura. I'd bet most don't care. Long gone are the days that Hondas are owned by car enthusiasts. They're just appliances now, save for a few exceptions.

lexusgs
Profile for lexusgs
Re: Honda / Acura Shakeup?    (Score: 1, Normal) 03-26-2019 01:08
THX17201 wrote:
lexusgs wrote:
RolledaNsx wrote:
Fresh rumor from Japan.

I would be surprised if many buyers gave up on Honda becuase of Acura. I'd bet most don't care. Long gone are the days that Hondas are owned by car enthusiasts. They're just appliances now, save for a few exceptions.

Many buyers are loyal to brands, when they see brands making horrible decisions, floundering, failing, giving up, it turns many people off, makes them think there is something wrong with the brand, and opens their minds to other brands more.

Power Of Dreams
Profile for Power Of Dreams
Re: Honda / Acura Shakeup?    (Score: 1, Normal) 03-26-2019 02:15
Grace141 wrote:
TonyEX wrote:
NealX wrote:
Mechanic wrote:

Waits for lyrics...

One cheek to either side

Flips a coin to see whether you're really a Brewer and Shipley enthusiast. If you start quoting England Dan and John Ford Coley...

I'm not talkin' bout movin' in
And I don't wanna change your life
But there's a warm wind blowin', the stars are out
And I really wanna see you tonight

NealX
Profile for NealX
Re: Honda / Acura Shakeup?    (Score: 1, Normal) 03-26-2019 06:29
RolledaNsx wrote:
Fresh rumor from Japan.

Apparently no one told China about the NSX powertrain upgrades.

Grace141
Profile for Grace141
Re: Honda / Acura Shakeup?    (Score: 1, Normal) 03-26-2019 07:29
Power Of Dreams wrote:
Grace141 wrote:
TonyEX wrote:
NealX wrote:
Mechanic wrote:

Waits for lyrics...

One cheek to either side

That's the last straw! That's what I get for thinking love would keep us Honda fans together.

I'm out of here to buy a Big Money Waster!

NealX
Profile for NealX
Re: Honda / Acura Shakeup?    (Score: 1, Normal) 03-26-2019 07:51
Power Of Dreams wrote:
Grace141 wrote:
TonyEX wrote:
NealX wrote:
Mechanic wrote:

Waits for lyrics...

One cheek to either side

Actually, it's,
"And I'd really love to see you tonight…"

wooderson79
Profile for wooderson79
Re: Honda / Acura Shakeup?    (Score: 1, Normal) 03-26-2019 08:56
Who gives a rats ass about Acura in China. If it's important to dissociate from Japan in China, use a different brand name.
longhorn
Profile for longhorn
Re: Honda / Acura Shakeup?    (Score: 1, Normal) 03-26-2019 09:53
RolledaNsx wrote:
Fresh rumor from Japan.

Honda plus if Acura stays a US brand. If Acura stays.

Mikeydred
Profile for Mikeydred
Re: Honda / Acura Shakeup?    (Score: 1, Normal) 03-26-2019 10:11
lexusgs wrote:
RolledaNsx wrote:
Fresh rumor from Japan.

I would, the child can only go as far as the parent. Why would I have any more trust in Honda when its the same ppl running Acura, same recalls when shit fails, same engines that prematurely burn oil, same questionable designs, but they will expect consumers to pay more for the product they couldnt sell under their luxury brand. Maybe they want to kill Acura so they can build more eco cars to go after fleet sales now that Nissan says they are cutting back. I dont see the demise of Acura happening anytime some, especially with hot SUV sales which bring higher transaction price than Honda vechicles but I suppose anything is possible. I would rather see Honda show the auto industry what they are capable of with Acura rather than lay down. The interior materials are back in the game lets see them execute a nice designed great handling sedan and let the public speak with their wallets.

cksi1372
Profile for cksi1372
Re: Honda / Acura Shakeup?    (Score: 1, Normal) 03-26-2019 12:09
lexusgs wrote:
THX17201 wrote:
lexusgs wrote:
RolledaNsx wrote:
Fresh rumor from Japan.

Many buyers are loyal to brands, when they see brands making horrible decisions, floundering, failing, giving up, it turns many people off, makes them think there is something wrong with the brand, and opens their minds to other brands more.

Some, not many, IMO. Acura is NOT going to do what you or others (me included) have wanted them to do for years...go Tier 1, so why waste the resources? I doubt very much that they'd lose very many customers if Acura went away, especially if they integrated the few "good" Acura models over to Honda and Honda became more of a "premium", non-luxury automaker, a la what Mazda is trying to do. Which reminds me of Amati...remember that idea? :)

I could certainly see this argument in the boardroom (Acura going bye, bye) in Japan, especially with the upcoming generations of drivers who just think autos are an appliance. They just don't care about cars like prior generations.

Mikeydred
Profile for Mikeydred
Re: Honda / Acura Shakeup?    (Score: 1, Normal) 03-26-2019 12:37
cksi1372 wrote:
lexusgs wrote:
THX17201 wrote:
lexusgs wrote:
RolledaNsx wrote:
Fresh rumor from Japan.

Some, not many, IMO. Acura is NOT going to do what you or others (me included) have wanted them to do for years...go Tier 1, so why waste the resources? I doubt very much that they'd lose very many customers if Acura went away, especially if they integrated the few "good" Acura models over to Honda and Honda became more of a "premium", non-luxury automaker, a la what Mazda is trying to do. Which reminds me of Amati...remember that idea? :)

I could certainly see this argument in the boardroom (Acura going bye, bye) in Japan, especially with the upcoming generations of drivers who just think autos are an appliance. They just don't care about cars like prior generations.

If Honda started to go more premium and produced Mazda sale numbers it would be bye bye Honda. How many parters does Mazda have that are keeping them afloat? The one shareholder Mazda needs to worry about is Toyota, first they will steal their intellect and then slowly take over.

TonyEX
Profile for TonyEX
Re: Honda / Acura Shakeup?    (Score: 1, Normal) 03-26-2019 14:35
Grace141 wrote:
That's the last straw! That's what I get for thinking love would keep us Honda fans together.

Coincidentally someone asked me today what is my favorite band... hmm...

I could only come up with:

Jerry Garcia and David Grisman
Red Knuckles and the Trailblazers
Yellow

I forgot to mention the Grateful Dead and Frank Zappa, they are simply too ingrained in my mind that I take them for granted.

At some point, your tastes start to get very niche like. There is SOOO much music.

Hmmm... Johnny Cash.

TonyEX
Profile for TonyEX
Re: Honda / Acura Shakeup?    (Score: 1, Normal) 03-26-2019 14:37
TonyEX wrote:
Grace141 wrote:

Coincidentally someone asked me today what is my favorite band... hmm...

I could only come up with:

Jerry Garcia and David Grisman
Red Knuckles and the Trailblazers
Yellow

I forgot to mention the Grateful Dead and Frank Zappa, they are simply too ingrained in my mind that I take them for granted.

At some point, your tastes start to get very niche like. There is SOOO much music.

Hmmm... Johnny Cash.

Speaking of love:

I'm on the top of the world lookin' down on cardom
And the only explanation I can find
Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around
Your redline puts me at the top of the world

longhorn
Profile for longhorn
Re: Honda / Acura Shakeup?    (Score: 1, Normal) 03-26-2019 14:49
Mikeydred wrote:
cksi1372 wrote:
lexusgs wrote:
THX17201 wrote:
lexusgs wrote:
RolledaNsx wrote:
Fresh rumor from Japan.

If Honda started to goc more premium and produced Mazda sale numbers it would be bye bye Honda. How many parters does Mazda have that are keeping them afloat? The one shareholder Mazda needs to worry about is Toyota, first they will steal their intellect and then slowly take over.

What? The only cars to make the crossover if Acura goes will be the RDX, and MDX. Those are the cash the cows. Everything is in the Acura lineup is disposable. How that translates to Honda going premium and loosing sales is beyond me.

NealX
Profile for NealX
Re: Honda / Acura Shakeup?    (Score: 1, Normal) 03-26-2019 15:43
^ This.
Mikeydred
Profile for Mikeydred
Re: Honda / Acura Shakeup?    (Score: 1, Normal) 03-26-2019 15:44
longhorn wrote:
Mikeydred wrote:
cksi1372 wrote:
lexusgs wrote:
THX17201 wrote:
lexusgs wrote:
RolledaNsx wrote:
Fresh rumor from Japan.

If Honda started to goc more premium and produced Mazda sale numbers it would be bye bye Honda. How many parters does Mazda have that are keeping them afloat? The one shareholder Mazda needs to worry about is Toyota, first they will steal their intellect and then slowly take over.

What? The only cars to make the crossover if Acura goes will be the RDX, and MDX. Those are the cash the cows. Everything is in the Acura lineup is disposable. How that translates to Honda going premium and loosing sales is beyond me.

What I was trying to say if they were going for Mazda prices ala 6 and C7 prices without including your average fit and civic transactions. I also do believe not many ppl would buy and Honda RDX or MDX, Acura believe or not is still seen as luxury whether its desirable is a different story. I doubt anyone would pay 60K for Honda, the Pilot is a perfect example I barely see Elite that are touching 50k, it is the mid level products that are bread and butter. That was my point about sales, wasnt implying that they would lose sales to Mazda levels but rather if they tried the premium approach the results would be similar.

Mechanic
Profile for Mechanic
Re: Honda / Acura Shakeup?    (Score: 1, Normal) 03-26-2019 16:15
Mikeydred wrote: . . . The only cars to make the crossover if Acura goes will be the RDX, and MDX. Those are the cash the cows. Everything is in the Acura lineup is disposable. . . .

I agree that the only products worth salvaging among Acura's current selection of boat anchors and flotsam are the RDX and MDX. How about instead of what's been suggested, we pull the Ridgeline and Passport over to Acura and make it the truck division? Couldn't be worse than now.

cksi1372
Profile for cksi1372
Re: Honda / Acura Shakeup?    (Score: 1, Normal) 03-26-2019 16:16
Mikeydred wrote:
cksi1372 wrote:
lexusgs wrote:
THX17201 wrote:
lexusgs wrote:
RolledaNsx wrote:
Fresh rumor from Japan.

If Honda started to go more premium and produced Mazda sale numbers it would be bye bye Honda. How many parters does Mazda have that are keeping them afloat? The one shareholder Mazda needs to worry about is Toyota, first they will steal their intellect and then slowly take over.

There are a lot more differences between Honda/Mazda. That was just an example of how Honda or someone in Japan could see things in a discussion of dumping Acura. Honda going a bit more premium would probably increase their sales, IMO. Mazda will probably not survive, unfortunately, too small and to your point, the $$$ will eventually dry up.

Thread Page - 1 2 3 4 [5] 6
Go to:
Contact TOV | Submit Your Article | Submit Your Link | Advertise | TOV Shop | Events | Our Sponsors | TOV Archives
Copyright © 2018 Velocitech Inc. All information contained herein remains the property of Velocitech Inc.
The Temple of VTEC is not affiliated with American Honda Motor Co., Inc. TOV Policies and Guidelines - Credits - Privacy Policy
29 mobile: 0